Thursday 29 April 2021

APRIL CARD CLASS

 We had a lovely class this month and we made the following things....

Jeanette loved this card from the talented Alisa Tilsner and she recreated it, showing different techniques with ink blending for the background,  splatters, die cutting and heat embossing. A very versatile card which could be used for practically any occasion by just changing the sentiment.  Every card the ladies did was different and all looked so good!




My son got married in March, and I gave the bride to be a card on the morning of the wedding - from future mother in law to future daughter in law.  She loved it - glad I gave it to her before our make up was done tho, cos we were as bad as each other with the tears!  I absolutely loved the card, so made it for class, but this time with a birthday sentiment.  I also had Mother's Day sentiments on hand they could use if they wished.  Again, each card was different depending on the combination and amount of the foliage.  Love seeing what people do with an idea!




The 2nd card I did was from an idea from Bruno Bertucci - he calls it the Scrappy Strip technique.  So effective and it just uses scraps as the name suggests! Each card looks unique depending on the colours and the thickness of the scraps. I struggle with masculine cards and I thought these two would be perfect to add to my stash.




Hope you have enjoyed seeing what we made this month - would love to see you at class - message me if you would like further information.

Thanks for looking....happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment